If the transcript or degree statement are not received from an official electronic transcript service, in a sealed envelope with the school seal on the outside of the envelope, or the documents/envelope are not signed by the proper authority within your school, they will not be considered official documents. These documents can be used for evaluation purposes and we will contact you when official copies are needed. Learn more about transcript requirements on our webpage.