If the person you would like to serve on your committee is not a member of the OSU graduate faculty, your department needs to nominate them. The nomination form can be found here, but must be completed and submitted by the graduate department. Please allow ample time for this process to be completed (at least several weeks before you need to complete your degree or file a program of study).