Students may only transfer course credits from regionally accredited institutions (or equivalently recognized institutions outside the U.S.). Students who wish to transfer graduate credits from other schools must provide transcripts for courses already completed to the Graduate School prior to the submission of the Program of Study. Courses to be transferred must be graduate level and the grade earned must be a B- or better.

All courses on a Program of Study require final approval by the student’s Program of Study committee and the Graduate School. Committees are free to deny any course if they believe that the earned grade is not sufficient, the course is not appropriate, sufficiently rigorous based on syllabus content, or for any other reason. For more information, please see the Academic Catalog.