If your attempts to resolve the issue directly have not been successful, your graduate program director or department chair can be a good resource. Additionally, the University Ombuds Office provides a safe space to talk about your concerns. The office can help you explore different resources and options available to you, but will also maintain confidentiality and will never take action without your consent.

For issues related to your employment as a Graduate Assistant, you can also contact your graduate program director or department chair, Human Resources, or your department steward for the graduate employee union: the Coalition of Graduate Employees.