Students can declare a minor in Environmental Sciences when completing the Program of Study with the Graduate School.

For a master's program of study, approximately 2/3 of the coursework (30 graduate credits) is listed in the major field and 1/3 (15 graduate credits) in the minor field. For a Ph.D. program, students should list at least 18 credits for the minor.

Students take ENSC 515 and ENSC 520, for three credits each, and then nine additional credits for master's students, or 12 additional credits for doctoral students, within a declared area of concentration. See the schedule of classes for more information on courses available.

Students should add a minor professor representing Environmental Sciences to their graduate committee.

Find Graduate School policies on minors in the OSU Catalog.

For questions, please contact [email protected].